Instructions for authors
- scientific articles and debates between 10 and 15 pages. The basic requirement is the originality of the article and the complexity of its processing. We accept papers in Slovak, Czech and English (the English language is preferred);
- information up to 2 pages;
- reviews up to 2 pages.
- Text editor MS WORD, version 2 000 and above.
- Sample form for writing articles
The papers are submitted by the authors electronically in the. doc/. docx format to the system on page http://ei.fhi.sk/index.php/EAI. Papers are reviewed. The editorial board provides an internal and external review of the submitted papers. The author of the paper is required to incorporate the comments from the reviews no later than 2 weeks after receiving the e-mails with a request to execute the reviews in the electronic system of the journal and send the paper with the included comments in the format doc/. docx via the electronic system of the journal Economics and Informatics. The final decision to publish the paper will be made by the editorial board of the journal. Prior to the publication of the relevant volume of the journal Economics and Informatics, the author gives agreement to format the electronic version of the paper. The Faculty of Economic Informatics reserves the right to publish papers which have been approved by the editorial board in the electronic form of the journal Economics and Informatics.
Royalties are not paid. By submitting a paper in the electronic system of the scientific journal Economics and Informatics, the author of the paper gives the publisher the right to publish a free text in the journal of Economics and Informatics in the electronic form of the pdf format.
Instructions for opponents
The review should focus on:
- timeliness and originality of the topic;
- adequacy and the level of the solution methodology;
- consultations, recommendations, comments;
- inclusion in the section: scientific papers and discussions, reviews, information, in case you recommend publishing it